Thursday 19 May 2016

REGARDING ACT III

THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST: Due to the fact I have been forced to vacate the studio and thus leave all my research I have decided to relocate my den/ super-secret research facility. I think the intelligence gathered has been compromised and I no longer feel safe, so I will be moving to just outside the LICA foyer where they would have to make a scene in public. I will be in the facility between 9 and 2 on Friday 20th May, attempting to inform the general public of my damning findings. As I must remain anonymous for my own projection, I will be live streaming the interaction throughout and using social media to engage with the public.

THE ARTIST: The conspiracy theorist's plan is inherently flawed (there's really very little anonymity other than elaborate titles and page links) and I must admit is a construction in order to explore paranoia and its effects on a person. The conspiracy theorist/artist/performer/ whatever you want to call it, will be present in a confined space for 5 hours and subjected to a soundscape via earphones which will be posted below and only be able to interact with the audience through social media. Act III concludes the interaction between the characters and the ending is ultimately unknown to all involved.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1UuUIVGWYKlY2ZMOFhSY01NQm8/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment