Thursday 19 May 2016

SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES FROM THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST

THE CONSPIRACY THEORIST: I have been able to momentarily use this platform to inform the tutors of the many attempts that have been made to sabotage my project, an effort which I am sure has been coordinated by the government and associated surveillance agencies. I am sorry I have not been able to inform you in person, but it is quite obvious I am being watched.

'Missing' SD card
In the past week a key SD card with important findings of corruption and the scale of UK intelligence gathering was 'lost'. With key photographic evidence on it, it is difficult to present my findings to you in such a way which the seem unequivocally true. For this reason, I can only conclude it has been taken as part of a cover up.

The 'Windows Update'
Without my consent or permission, Microsoft launched a product update to windows 10, barring access to my work at a crucial point. This is doubtless another government hack aimed at destabilising my project and gathering data. I have documented this process with photographs to further demonstrate this outrage.




I have protected myself from webcam surveillance as a precaution.

When trying to post my theory that it was a government conspiracy, the file upload would not work. I believe they are blocking key words of dissent.

Den Infiltration
A mysterious note was left in my studios in week 3. It had an exceptionally threatening tone and just as the official documents left in my studio last term. For this reason I can conclude that the same agency has employed someone to intimidate me and attempt to drive me from my workplace, yet again in an effort to sabotage my findings. I have now spent a great deal of time investigating the identity of the saboteur.

Eye Infection
Frankly I don't think it is beyond belief that a two week long visual impairment was the result of biological weaponry.

No comments:

Post a Comment